Once you have entered your postcode the option will appear, Please ensure your postcode is in the 25km radius.
Love Story Jewellery now offers an option of click and collect within 2 hours during business hours.
Our current business hours are
Monday – Friday
10:00am – 2:00pm
Please note this option is currently only possible for the following postcodes:
2303, 2298, 2294, 2285, 2281, 2306, 2302, 2297, 2293, 2289, 2284, 2280, 2305, 2300, 2296, 2292, 2287, 2283, 2278, 2308, 2304, 2299, 2295, 2291, 2286, 2282, 2267 and 2290
This can be done at the end of check out by simply checking “Click & Collect – Bennett’s Green”
How does Click and Collect work?
- Select Click & Collect as your delivery method during checkout
- Receive an email or SMS notification, normally within 4 hours, to collect your order*
- Ensure you have your order collection notification (on your phone is fine) or a photo ID when collecting your order
- Collect your order from our store at
Unit 3 / 12 Statham St, Bennett’s Green
Family and friends can collect your order on your behalf, provided they have:
- A copy of the order collection notification
- A note signed by you, detailing who will be collecting the order on your behalf
- Photo ID
How long do you hold Click & Collect orders?
Click & Collect orders will be held for 10 days after you receive your collection notification.
Any orders not collected within 10 days your items will go in to long term storage and may incur a storage fee until picked up.
We clear our long term storage out every 6 months and items left for 6 or more months are donated if possible or disposed if not.
Are All Products able to be Click and Collected?
Some items from the below list take a bit longer for production time and while still able to be click and collected are not ready within 2 hours. Our staff will call you once the order is ready for collection.
- Pre-Order Stock
- Orders over $200