Shana and Michael:
It all started last July. I was baby sitting my younger cousin Kristian while my aunt was out of town for the weekend. As it was getting late I put Kristian to bed and I began to watch TV... 
>> Continued




She's From:   United States
He's From:     United States

It was a boring night and I was home surfing the net.

I went to a website called LOVE@aol which I found very useful for finding a quick chat partner.

  I posted an ad there and like normal I waited for a couple of days for it to get into circulation. Well a few days went by and I had one hundred and one responses, most of them turned into junk mail and filled my trash can. But one caught my attention.

It was very simple in that it just said my name is Mike and I would love to get to know you, if you would email me back then I promise you won't be disappointed. I waited for a day or so and I wrote him back and for some old reason left my number in the email and just told him to give me a call or email whenever he could. He emailed in a few days and told me he would call me. We talked the next day for several hours about everything from kids to the age difference between us. Which happen to be 3 years at the time. He is a little more than 3 years my junior.






Age never bothered me and it still didn't at this point .. Well after our long talk we decided to meet at his work the same night. Well he worked at a busy casino and our first attempt at meeting didn't really happen the way we planned. 

We didn't even know if we had saw each other partly because I didn't know exactly what I was looking for and it was really busy. So after searching the casino floor for anyone who look like they may have been waiting or looking for someone I gave up and went home. Well as soon as I get home my cell phone rings and it's him. He says he thinks he saw me but he's not really sure so talked for a few more mins and then he said he had to go so we planned another meeting at the casino the next day. The next day came I was not even nervous at all I walked on the casino floor our eyes meet we walked up to each other talked for a few mins hugged and then he said he would have to get back to work. He told me in my ear he would call me. I said ok and left.

The next day came and he called me we planned a date for the following Friday. We decided to be safe and meet where lots of people would be and not have him pick me up. We met at the wonderful world of Kmart where he had for 6 red and 6 yellow roses.
We had dinner in the park that he cooked and forgot everything besides the chicken he was going to grill for me but it was still cute. At the park we talked some more and ended up kissing a little. After some other park goers got sick of the mushy stuff we were doing we decided to leave. They were pretty much staring and all we did was kiss.

After that we went to a movie and our dating relationship started after that. Now we have been together for almost two years in august. It has in no way been easy or a breeze but I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH. We're doing pretty good right now. I'm sure there will be more to come with this story. I'll keep you informed.