Shana and Michael:
It all started last July. I was baby sitting my younger cousin Kristian while my aunt was out of town for the weekend. As it was getting late I put Kristian to bed and I began to watch TV... 
>> Continued




She's From:   Canada
He's From:     United States

This is March 19th, and I have never felt this empty before.

See, Brad just left this morning to go back to Wyoming. He stayed at my place for seven days.


I thought I would never get to see him...see, the day he was supposed to get here, his car wouldn't not start and he really had to get to the airport by time so he took his mom's truck but he was already late. As if it was not enough, he got pulled over by a cop and got a speeding ticket, but he was only trying to make it to the airport. Finally, when he actually got there, it was too late, the agents wouldn't let him get on the airplane. He called me and at first, I thought he was joking but then I realized he was not. I was bummed but I understood. He told me " I will be there tomorrow baby". Then, the day after, he called me and told me he would not make it for that day cause see...he was on a stand by and every flights were full. At this moment, I thought I would never meet him. I kept asking God why he was keeping us apart!





  Finally, he arrived on March 12th. I was soooo nervous at the airport while I was waiting for him but when I saw him for the very first time, I couldn't believe it! He came to me and I jumped in his arms, it felt so right. I have to admit I was a little bit shy at first, mostly nervous I think but he was at ease with me. Then I got up the courage to ask him "can I get that sweet kiss?" We kissed, and kissed and I felt this huge amount of love between us.

We had a blast together. We have so much in common. It was his first time here in Ottawa. We did everything a normal couple would do. We watched tv, videos, we went shopping, went to the movies, went out the the casino a couple of times, went to breakfast, lunch and dinner, and most of all, I kicked his ass at pool! (God, was I proud) We would just relax all day, hold hands, stay up all night talking about us, how we felt about each other. See, I was so excited about him being here with me that I never thought about him leaving, we had too much fun but time was running out and I could count our hours left together.

He left this morning at 7.15am and we didn't get any sleep at all last night. We just spent every second together crying and holding each other. At the airport this morning, I thought I was going to die. It felt like someone had stabbed me right in my broken heart! I think the most painful moment was letting him go till I couldn't see him anymore. I watched him go through the windows of the airport and since then, I just can't stop crying, it hurts so much. We will probably meet again but not till this Summer.

I already miss him with all my heart and I realized today, how special he is and how much I am in love with this guy. He might move here next year but we are taking it one day at a time even though we both know we will feel the same in a year. Well this is what I wanted to say and I hope I will have the chance to write a third part in couple of months. Good luck to everyone in the same situation and thank you for reading my story!


>> Continued in Part Three.